I am an independent contractor who’s been working in graphic design and websites for 10+ years now. While I’m based in Western Arizona, I’ve rarely met any of my clients face-to-face. Almost everything is done via email and I work from my home office, which allows me to pass on huge savings to my clients due to very little overhead.
I seek freelance opportunities or an ideal permanent position working within the print/website arena creating marketing, presentation, and promotional materials. I prefer a fast-paced and challenging environment and welcome all opportunities, temporary or permanent, long or short-term, to advance my knowledge and help your business grow to its fullest potential.
I am experienced in the following programs:
- Adobe Master Collection Suite (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Premiere Pro, Acrobat Pro, and Soundbooth)
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher)
My qualifications include:
- Detail-oriented perfectionist with impeccable attention to graphic and written detail.
- Highly organized, even in my sleep.
- Technical mindset with strong visual design skills.
- Firm knowledge of graphic and image preparation for print and web.
- Knowledge of typeface families and font management.
- Strong talent for prioritizing and a determination to meet or exceed deadlines with little or no supervision.
- Consistent and accurate with company branding standards and graphics policies under very tight guidelines.
- Ability to transition into other positions when necessary (a jack-of-all-trades type of person).
- Strong command of English grammar and editing/writing skills.
- Uncanny ability to format web and print documents and spot ‘typos’ with the utmost amount of consistency and accuracy.
My Promise to My Clients and Employers:
- I will ALWAYS be accessible to my clients via email, text, and/or cell phone.
- I will NEVER hold a client’s artwork or website hostage.
- I will ALWAYS turn over all original files to the client upon the client’s request.
- I will NEVER charge my clients more money than what was originally agreed upon prior to commencing the job.
- I will NEVER take on a job that is outside or above my scope of skills. If I do not believe I can do the job to your expectation,
I will be honest and upfront, and will refer you to someone who can do the best job possible for you.
Contact me if you would like more information or would like to speak with me via phone.